Not too long ago, you were frowned upon if you used your cellphone in the bus or train, and downright loathed if you took a call while taking a dump in the bathroom.Today, 75% of Americans admit to taking a call while doing their business in the bathroom.
And there’s more.
- 41% of mobile phone users admit to using their time on the toilet to actually make a phone call.
- 247.5 million use cell phones have been in the bathroom
- 16% of the cell phones that have visited the bathroom show traces of fecal matter (i.e. sh*t) on them
- 25% of people under 25 years of age will text while having sex
- 15% of all adults WILL answer a phone call mid-way during sex
Worst of all, we all seem to be in denial of our cellphone manners, with 90% of cellphone users delusionally thinking that they have excellent mobile manners.