In this video, I will show you how you can get your original email address back on your facebook account and timeline page, instead of the new @facebook.com that Facebook forcibly switched everyone to just hours ago
Facebook @facebook.com Email Switch – How To Get Old Email Address Back
- First, login to your facebook account.
- Go to your Contact info page. You can get to this by going to your timeline and clicking the about link, then the contact info.
- Scroll down until you see the contact info and click edit.
- Here, you will see a list of your email addresses that will be visible on your profile and which people can use to contact you.
A crossed out circle means the email addresses is blocked, or not available.
A full circle means the email address is not blocked, and available and displayed in your profile for people to contact you.
- Click the circle next to your original email address, so it becomes a full circle.
- Then for all others, including the @facebook.com email account if you are still mad at Facebook, click and change them to the crossed circle.
The most important part of all this comes next.
- Click the SAVE button!
That’s it. You are done. Now you’ve gotten your original facebook email address back!