Apple Computers posted solid earnings and revenue once again for it’s fiscal year Q1 2012 (which ran from
from September 25th to December 31st, 2011). Considering they didn’t even need another iPhone (iPhone 5?) to make these spectacular numbers, this is indeed a great achievement for one of the most admired companies in the world.
Apple Q1 2012 Earnings: Here is the breakdown
- Total Revenue: $46.3 Billion ($28.3 Billion last quarter), with a record quarterly profit of $13.06 billion.
- EPS: Earnings per share was $13.87 (vs a consensus estimate of $10.08)
- iPhones sold (all models): 37.04 million (vs 17.07 million last quarter)
- iPads sold: 15.43 million (vs 11.1 million last quarter)
- Macs sold: 5.2 million (vs 4.89 million last quarter)
- iPods sold: 15.4 million (vs 6.62 million last quarter)
[ photo via guestofaguest.com ]