The Internets is abuzz with rumors of Facebook working on a new Phone, so we couldn’t resist digging into this for you. Today, our Zuck-stalkers got their hands on a never-before-seen Facebook Phone design, that looks really legitimate considering all the features it boasts, including
- Speakerphone is always ON, so you can always share in public.
- Privacy Grip housing registers your fingerprints with Facebook Fingerprints Server.
- Swab system to unlock. Saliva analysis system upload your DNA and compares it to the Facebook DNA database
- Farmville water crop buttons.
- Winklevoss proximity alarm.
Take a look yourself.
I doubt anyone -except Mark Zuckerberg – will have any use for the Winklevoss proximity alarm.
The folks at JOT have timed this fake illustration poking fun at Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg to come out the same day that CEO Zuckerberg has issued yet another insincere apology for the FTC privacy smackdown that Facebook received.
[via The Joy Of Tech]