At GDGT SF last Friday, we RAIDed the Hitachi booth to get the inside scoop on the latest Hard-drives from Hitachi. Here is a video of that RAID.
Hitachi G-Technology Hard-Drives – Video Highlights
- The G-Technology hard drives are built for Performance, Style and Reliability.
- The drives are great for media / video post production work on the Mac and are time machine ready.
- The aluminium casing on all hard-drives help keep the drives stay cool and last longer.
- There is literally a built-in heat sink attached to the drive that will prevent over-heating.
- The G-Drive Duro is very durable and can withstand 1.2 m accidental drops on site, so it is great for field work.